The Lupus Cooperative of New York (LCNY)
The Lupus Cooperative of New York (LCNY) is a collaborative program consisting of an integrated network of health and supportive services to improve the quality of life for people with lupus and their families in underserved New York City communities.
Improving Care for People with Lupus
Education and Information
- Free brochures on lupus
- Free education and wellness programs
- Support groups in English and Spanish for people with lupus and their families
- Help in locating physicians, health and social service agencies
- Assistance with housing, financial, educational and interpersonal issues for people with lupus
- Presentations at schools, hospitals, and community organizations
- Participation in health fairs and other community events
- Distribution of brochures and materials
- Summer Camp Program for Children and Teens with Lupus and their immediate families
Please call first to schedule an appointment. Staff are often working in the community and are not always at the office. Call ahead before visiting the office to ensure someone will be there.
330 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10001