One of the S.L.E. Lupus Foundation’s most important goals is to help people with lupus understand that they are not alone with their disease. The Foundation is a valuable resource for general lupus information and referrals, and offers a variety of services. Just phone us toll-free at 800.74.LUPUS (800.745.8787) 9 a.m.–5 p.m. EST Monday through Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are some of the services the foundation provides:
- Rheumatologists: doctors who diagnose and treat lupus
- Other Specialists: dermatology, nephrology, neurology, dental, orthopedics, cardiology, psychology, psychiatry, social work, and nutrition
We respond to individual calls, letters, and emails requesting information on lupus. Contact the Foundation for literature on lupus, and visit our About Lupus section for a comprehensive list of resources available.
We offer webinars hosted by lupus experts that can be accessed from home or office. Lupus Webinar Archive
We also share the presentations given by NYC experts online so everyone can learn whether you’re in the room or across the world. Summaries of key take-away learnings are also provided.
- Support Groups in New York City
- Telephone Counseling and Specialized Programs
- Prescription Assistance Programs
- Patient Assistance Programs for Rheumatology-Related Drugs